GREAT INTEREST FOR MATKA
Great Interest from Greece for the upcoming MATKA Nordic Travel Fair in Helsinki 2016!
Almost all positions in “Kalimera Kreikka” stand by North Events have been covered, from hotels and destinations in Greece
Very few positions are still available at the International Travel Fair in Finland, MATKA 2016, as many destinations and hotels from Greece have already booked their positions within the Kalimera Kreikka stand (“Good Morning Greece”) which is organized by North Events.
The International Tourism Fair Finland MATKA Nordic Travel Fair is organized on 21-24 January 2016, at the Exhibition Centre Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre. The first day of the exhibition January 21 and the second (from 9-12 am) are dedicated to tourism professionals. North Events will take part for the 5th consecutive year since 2012 with a stand for Greek destinations and businesses, strategically investing in one of the most robust and stable financial markets for Greek tourism.
Exhibition Profile and Statistics MATKA 2015:
• Totally 73 752 participants in the Matka 2015
• 53,229 consumers and travel trade students
• 20,523 travel trade professionals and exhibitor representatives
• 824 exhibitors from the 86 countries
• Exhibition space 9,562 m²
MEDIA JA BLOGGERS
• 1,215 accredited media representatives
• 70 international travel bloggers – 3 million monthly readers
• Nordic Bloggers’ Experience program – www.nbe.fi
• 90 Finnish travel bloggers – 350 000 monthly readers.
MATKA-SOCIAL MEDIA VISIBILITY
• 98,663 members in the Matka Fair Club – Messuklubi (newsletter subscribers)
• 540,255 equal visits in the matkamessut.fi web site during January
• 126,451 Facebook users reached within one week / 27,782 fans
• 175,000 Twitter users reached in January / 1,190 followers
• 607,044 Google+ posts was noticed
WORKSHOP DAY on Wednesday
• 5,800 pre-scheduled meetings
• 347 buyers and 208 sellers from 54 countries
• 91% of the participants keep quality of Workshop day was good or very good.
• 98% will recommend Workshop day for colleagues.
TRAVEL TRADE PROFESSIONALS
• 71 % of professionals were decision-makers
• 1,370 registered travel trade professionals participate in purchase decisions worth over € 1 million
• 83 % of professionals were satisfied / extremely satisfied with the fair and 88 % of professionals willvisit the next MATKA
• 89 % of the foreign exhibitors will definitely or probably participate in Matka 2016
• 90 % of consumers were satisfied or extremely satisfied with the fair and will visit next MATKA
• At the fair it was made bookings value € 30 million, average € 800 per reservation.
• Finnish consumers makes average 2,8 trips abroad per year and spend money for travelling average €2,340 per person per year and ¼ use more than €3,000.
For exhibiting from within Kalimera Kreikka stand please contact North Events at email@example.com.
North Events is the only company specializing in communicating Greek tourism, culture and gastronomy in one of the most important markets for inbound tourism in our country – Scandinavian region.